#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Thursday, August 6, 2009

what's new?

Haven't really blogged much about what's new around here lately...
we've been busy bees!

Two Saturday's ago, Chris & I made a quick day trip to Carolina Beach.
We got lots of sun & had fun enjoying the waves!

This past weekend, my parents came for a visit & an early birthday celebration.

Friday we went shopping for my birthdaygift...
A SEWING MACHINE!
It's a Janome MyStyle...
I love it!

More on my first sewing projects to come...
They also gave me some beautiful D. Morgan note cards and some new Grey's Anatomy Scrubs!

Friday night we grilled steaks for dinner & dad I made this delicious peach pie.

Saturday we had lunch at the Dog House (delicious hot dogs),
browsed around in downtown Hillsborough,
enjoyed homemade ice cream & waffle cones at Maple View Farms,
had dinner at Tyler's Taproom,
& enjoyed a Durham Bulls victory at the DBAP!
It was a fun day.

We enjoyed their visit and can't wait for our next set of visitors!

No comments: