#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Saturday, August 29, 2009

inspiration...

Since getting my sewing machine, I've been looking for fun, easy projects to sew.

I've spent lots of time searching the web for simple projects.
(it's never too early to think about Christmas gifts you know!)

In the process, I've discovered some wonderful ideas & great websites/blogs to gain inspiration not just for sewing, but other crafts & home decorating.
Here are some of my favorites...
V & Co. (perhaps my favorite of all!)
UCreate (Hollie introduced me to this one!)

Many of the sites have great tutorials & free patterns for the projects they showcase.
Several of the sites also offer giveaways!

Now my craft to-do list is a mile long...

CAUTION: These sites will become addicting!

No comments: