#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Thursday, January 1, 2009

ringing in 2009

What better way to ring in 2009 than to look back at the memories of 2008?
Here's a recap of my favorite memories from 2008...

The 4 of us started out 2008 with quite a bang...we went skydiving in February at Skydive the Farm...AWESOME!

At the end of February/beginning of March, I enjoyed a trip to Boston to visit my best friend Lyndsey & the sweet addition to her family...baby Scarlett.

I had a great time spending time with them & seeing the sights in Boston, including the one & only Fenway Park (snow-covered!).

In June, we witnessed the marriage of 2 of our dear friends, Karen & Barron.

Their wedding was lovely & they make a beautiful couple.

On August 12th, I celebrated my 25th birthday!

Later in August, Abbey & I embarked on our quest to see a baseball game at every baseball park in America.

We saw a Sunday afternoon Yankees vs. Royals game complete with hotdogs & pizza.

We're looking forward to more trips in the coming years...

In September, Chris & I had the opportunity to visit David in Portland, OR.

We took a week, rented a car, & drove over 1,100 miles seeing the sights in the Pacific Northwest. We were able to visit Mt. Saint Helens, Mt. Ranier, Mt. Hood, Seattle & Portland.

I think my 2 favorite memories of the trip were our time at Pike Place Market (home of the original Starbucks & all the fresh flowers, fruits, & veggies you can imagine) & our time at Mt. Ranier.

I'm looking forward to the memories 2009 has to offer...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Will 2009 bring a baby? :)