#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Sunday, January 25, 2009

do you ever feel?

...like you just can't get ahead, or even stay afloat for that matter.

That's how I'm feeling right now...

This semester is killing me...

Between a physical assessment quiz and write-up due every week along with the reading and lectures AND a weekly patho quiz, case study discussion, reading and lectures, I am beyond busy.

Add to that working 3- 12hour shifts a week,
trying to cook decent meals for us,
attempting to keep the house clean,
paying the bills,
grocery shopping,
errands,
, trying to get some sleep,
and most importantly,spending quality time with Chris & of course, Sadie...

I feel like I'll never get ahead.

Chris is doing his best to help out by doing more cooking (which is good because he's a great cook!) and other things around the house, but I still feel overwhelmed.

If that's not bad enough, all I can think about is the things I want to be doing like...

crocheting,
knifty knitting,
reading,
shopping,
napping :-)
writing on my blog...

I'm starting out this week with a new plan for staying afloat. It's going to require a lot of discipline & good time management. I hope it works!

Glad I took a few minutes I felt like I didn't have to blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

Lyndsey said...

I can feel your pain! Even though I don't have the work and school, I do have a little one running around my feet and I definitely feel the housework creeping up on me all the time! I would love more time for reading Twilight (my new addiction!), sewing and of course emailing! Try to see the light at the end of the tunnel - this semester will be through soon enough!! Good luck :o)