#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas gifts...

So, this is a long time in coming, but...

We were so blessed with many wonderful Christmas gifts this year thanks to our friends & family.

Here's a recap of some of my favorite gifts...

I have an ever-growing collection of children's books. (I love to read & want to share that love with our children from the start!) David & Courtney gave me this wonderful book to add to the shelf...it's too sweet!



I love my new red wool coat from my parents!



Aunt Lisa continues adding to my Pampered Chef collection...I got these awesome decorator bottles. Can't wait to try them out!

Adding to another collection of mine, Aunt Lisa & Uncle Sam I gave me the set of Willow Tree wisemen to add to my nativity...now, just for the creche. I'm saving up!

Chris' parents gave me a beautiful new rectangular mirror to hang above our mantle along with new hurricanes for our mantle. As soon as it's all set up, I'll post pictures.

Chris' mom also gave me some crocheting yarn, hooks, and a book with patterns...best of all, she's teaching me to crochet. So far, I've had 2 mini-lessons & I think I'm picking it up pretty quickly. Now, I've just got to stick with it.


I got a lot of new, fun clothes that I'm enjoying. Of course when you get new clothes, you need new SHOES! Thanks to Abbey, I got an adorable pair of red, patent leather flats...love them!

It was a blessed, holiday season!

No comments: