#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Saturday, May 31, 2008

back to the bucket list...

If you remember, earlier this year I shared my "bucket list" of things I wanted to enjoy at some point in my life.

I have been blessed to cross several of these things off of my list already. Just earlier this year, my mom & sisters I went skydiving as you may remember & had the time of our lives!

Both Abbey & I would love to visit every baseball stadium in the U.S. So after much searching & harassing Ticketmaster, we have the tickets!
On Sunday, August 17th, my sister Abbey & I will enjoy a good 'ol fashioned afternoon game at Yankee Stadium before they tear it down at the end of the season. How sad that such a piece of history will be no more...While we're in New York, we're also going to visit Shea Stadium, home of the NY Mets. Even though we won't be able to see a game there, we'll atleast walk around the outside of the stadium & snap some shots.
Here's a shot of the historical park we'll get watch a game in just in the nick of time...
We can hardly wait for a weekend in New York City & a Sunday afternoon baseball game...it doesn't get much better than that!

No comments: