#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

catching up...

Just a few things to catch up on...

I was the charge nurse this entire weekend. It was a busy holiday weekend at the hospital for sure. We did have a 'cookout' Saturday for lunch so that was fun. Chris & Sadie spent Saturday & Sunday at the lake so I'm so happy to have them back home.

Today's my only off day until Friday & it'll be yet another busy day...I'm doing homework & listening to lectures this morning along with making a trip for groceries. I have an on-campus stats class from 1-3, a walking tour of the location for our National Cancer Survivor's Day event coming up next Sunday, and then an evening with the girls to put together wedding favors for Karen & Barron's big day...whew!

Speaking of the wedding, here's a picture of the dress Abbey helped me pick out at White House Black Market for Karen & Barron's wedding...love it! I also found these great shoes to go with it!

No comments: