#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Sunday, March 16, 2008

busy times...do they ever end?

I feel like I have been so busy lately...I think it's an ongoing cycle!

Monday I spent all day running errands & catching up on things like taking Sadie for a pedicure & taking my car in for an oil change & brake service. I filled the rest of my day with catching up on school work. I worked Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday.

Friday I spent the morning running a couple of errands and donating a few hours of my time to help set up for a Relay for Life Hot Dog Fundraiser lunch we were having a work. Friday afternoon I spent a few hours with Chris watching UNC play in their ACC tournament game-somewhere in all of our lives' craziness we know it's important to spend time together doing things we enjoy! I agan spent the rest of Friday doing school work.

Yesterday we spent all day building the arbor in our garden we've been planning. It turned out sooo great! I so wish I could post pictures of it here, but without a camera I'm out of luck. Hopefully soon I can remedy that though! We got finished with it just before it started storming. We had dinner with friends last night & I came home & again did school work until midnight.

We went to Sunday school & church today & I came home to again, you guessed it, do more schoolwork while Chris headed to lab for a few hours. It's been a productive weekend, but one without much time for a breather.

The upcoming weeks are looking just as busy, if not more so! The end of the semester is nearing & that's always stressful. I have more than usual going on with work & I'm also trying to squeeze in time to study for the OCN exam as well...I don't think it ever ends!

No comments: