#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Sunday, January 27, 2008

SCRABBLE

Since Chris & I have been married we have discovered our love for playing games together. We're both competitive, although I am no where near as competitive as Chris is.

Our favorite game to play is SCRABBLE. Chris has a wealth of random words stored in his brain that he loves to pull out & use in SCRABBLE. Amazingly, he usually knows the meaning of these random words too. I usually consult Webster's just to be sure he's right though!

We played SCRABBLE last night and amazingly I beat him with a final score of 343 to 282. That's a pretty high-scoring game even for us! I did get off to a great start though by being able to take the 1st turn and spell SHAKERS to use all 7 of my letters. That got me 84 points, and he never caught me after that!

WE LOVE SCRABBLE!

No comments: