#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Friday, June 15, 2007

Pictures at last

I have picture updates at last.

My lovely sister, Abbey, who graduated from high school at the end of May & is on her way to Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College,the first of many schools on her joruney to becoming a physician.
A picture of my "permanent buddy", Courtney, at her rehersal dinner after Lyndsey & I gave her a wedding cross-stitch we jointly made as a wedding gift for her & Bryan.

A cute photo of Courtney & Bryan at their beautiful wedding on June 2nd!



A recent photo of me & Sadie just hanging out...


Our enormous squash plants that we've pulled 12 squash from so far this week. We'll miss some while we're gone to Alaska, but Norman & Louise, the neighbors, will enjoy it for us.
That's all for now. I'm off to finish cleaning the house & packing my bag so we can head off to the airport in the morning. Alaska, HERE WE COME!

No comments: