#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sermon.

I love our pastor!
He always challenges me to think deeply about the way I live my life and my relationship with God.

Our service on Sunday, June 24th was special in so many ways...
It was Owen's Dedication Sunday,
the music led by Bruce & Lisa was so inspirational,
and the sermon by Dr. Roebuck challenged me unlike any other sermon before.

For nearly the last 2 weeks it has left me thinking & praying about how I view and relate to others.
I have been deeply convicted of my tendencies to readily judge people and their actions.
Our human nature makes judging others seem so natural, yet I pray that I can instead focus on looking at others with respect and treating everyone as a dwelling place of God's Holy Spirit.

Here is a link to the 6/24 service. I highly recommend watching at least the sermon.

http://player.vimeo.com/video/44873304

No comments: