#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thankful.

I need to focus on being thankful.
It's not been the best of days, yet I still have so much to give praise for.

So, today I am so thankful for... a healthy baby boy, a wonderfully loving husband, a supportive family, the most amazing church family, special friends...fresh summer produce, sunny skies, the twinkling lightening bugs in our yard...the laughter of a child, encouraging music, a roof over my head, delicious food on my table, sweet letters that arrive in the mail, the sound of a sleeping baby.




Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,
      And into His courts with praise.
      Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.
  

For the LORD is good;
      His mercy is everlasting,
      And His truth endures to all generations.


-Psalms 100:4-5

No comments: