#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

you might be a new mom if...

  • it's noon & you're still drinking your morning coffee!
  • you realize at some point in the day that you have baby spit-up on your shirt & you have no idea how long it's been there.
  • it's 2 p.m. & you can't remember if you brushed your teeth this morning :-(
  • you think your boobs might spend more time uncovered more than covered!
  • you're not entirely sure what day of the week it is.
  • you consider going to the grocery store a 'retreat'.
  • you haven't blogged in a month!!!

Yes, all of these things have happened to me in the last month.
Please do not think that I am complaining...I'm definitely not.
I wouldn't trade not one second of my time with Owen despite any of these things.

Being a mom to a 2 month old is an adventure & I love it!!!

(Hopefully more blog posts with pictures to come soon!)

1 comment:

Jill said...

Been there. Done that. Know exactly how it feels, but I wouldn't trade it for anything either :)