#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Monday, December 13, 2010

what more could I want?

Since I was a child I thought I wanted to be a teacher...
I played "school" with my dolls & my sisters,
I made "lesson plans" and put grades in my "grade book",
I took my "class" on field trips and gave them spelling tests.

Sometime in high school, I decided that I wanted to be a nurse...
I loved nurturing people in their time of need,
I loved the example of nursing that my mom had established for me,
I wanted to join the ranks of the proud profession of nursing.
And that I did!...
I feel so blessed to have found a career that is so rewarding!

I have always loved books and loved to read...
My love for reading has always left me with the desire to be a writer.
I have been given a fabulous opportunity through McGraw-Hill and am now authoring a chapter for a Medical-Surgical nursing textbook!!!
I am soooo excited about this opportunity and the chance to be a part of such a wonderful publishing company.

I have been so blessed by the opportunities to be not only a nurse, but a teacher, and an author!
What more could I want???

3 comments:

Mandy Mc said...

Sarah, This is amazing news! Congratulations!!! You are such an amazing nurse, teacher, and writer. Good luck as you write!

Courtney said...

Congrats author!! Look at you missy :o)

Lyndsey said...

How fantastic! Congrats!!