#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

grateful.

I know it might not seem it from some of my recent posts that seem full of anxiety, fear, doubt, lack of faith about not selling our house,
but I am truly grateful for what I do have.

I was reminded again today of just how blessed we are.
I thought I should take a minute & remind myself of some of the many things I'm grateful for...

our health & the ability to enjoy life,
joy,
my husband,
our families,
our church,
our homes (I have 2, when some people do not even have 1),
my job,
our educations,
our wonderful friends,
kind neighbors,
cars to take us places,
food to eat,
clothes to wear,
a bed to sleep in,
a little extra money in the bank,
the list could go on & on...

I'm trying to focus on being grateful and being patient in waiting.

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

You are a lucky girl :o) I'm sure things will happen on the house soon. It will all work out!

Court said...

God is good! I know it's tough and a hard spot to be in, but you are so right, we all have so much to be grateful for. Thank you for the reminder!!! :o)