#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Thursday, May 20, 2010

bookworm.

I have once again become a bookworm.

I used to read all the time.
It was uncommon that I wasn't reading at least 2 books simultaneously.
I'd read 3 or 4, sometimes more, books a month.

Since starting back to grad school I don't know that I've finished 10 books in 2 years... :-(.
I'm back on track now.

I've been off of work for a week since this coming weekend is my weekend to work.
In the last 8 days, I have read 2 books & have started a 3rd...

1. To Kill a Mockingbird-unbelievable that I'm 26 & had never read it. I started it twice but never finished.
2. From Potter's Field (Cornwell)-I'd never read any of her books before, but she had me sucked in from the 1st 10 pages...love a book like that!

It's been wonderfully refreshing to read what I want again!

No comments: