#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

things I love for spring...

Spring is finally here...thank goodness!
I can't think of a time when I've been this ready for spring.
I'm loving the beautiful flowers in our front flower bed...I'll try to get a picture tomorrow if it's not raining.

Seeing the beautiful flowers & feeling the spring air put me in the mood for spring cleaning.
So, yesterday I cleaned the house from top to bottom.

I'm talking washing windows, cleaning base boards & chair rails, washing all the linens, cleaning the oven, dusting, vacuuming, mopping...
It was warm so I left the windows open while I cleaned & into the evening.
I love the smell of a clean house & spring air!

Cheri told me about the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser so I tried it out for myself yesterday.
It's amazing...my kitchen sink & bathtubs look brand new!
I also used it to get some scratches off of our white chair rail in the kitchen. It's definitely my new favorite cleaning tool!

Speaking of new things I love...
my new favorite Bath & Body Works scent is the
Aromatherapy Orange Ginger.
My mom & I spent the night at the Evergreen Resort Friday night for an Oncology Symposium and our cute little toiletries were Orange Ginger from Bath & Body Works.


How springy is this???
This is my favorite new Vera Bradley print...Hope Garden.
Do I need another bag of any type...definitely not!
Hopefully I'll come up with a good excuse to get a bag in this print though.
Love it!



This is the scene in my kitchen window right now.
I cut these fresh flowers from the yard yesterday after I finished cleaning the house.
The hyacinth smells glorious & the daffodils just brighten up the whole room.

I'm so thankful for spring,
for beautiful spring flowers to see,
for the crisp spring air to feel & smell,
and for the ability to use my senses to enjoy the newness of spring.

No comments: