#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Monday, November 3, 2008

sweater weather...

Today was definitely sweater weather...my favorite time of the year!

It was also a perfect day to enjoy some coffee. I met a friend for coffee this afternoon at the most adorable independently-owned coffee shop, Hammock's. Thanks, Catherine, for introducing me to such a sweet place...I love local restaurants and coffee shops!

I'm making a rubbed pork tenderloin, baked sweet potatoes, & fresh green beans for dinner...yummy!

I'm off from work until Friday with the exception of continuing ed classes tomorrow from 8-4. I'm so enjoying my time off...

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

It was definitely not sweater weather here!! I was sweating out on my errands today! Supposed to be 80 tomorrow too :o) Your dinner sounds yummy!! I'm ready for some fall foods too!