#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Friday, November 21, 2008

good day

It's been a good day & here's why...
  • I got up early & got some errands accomplished.
  • I found the perfect piece of carrot cake for Dad's birthday at Foster's Market this a.m.
  • I had a peppermint mocha from Starbuck's...I love the holiday coffees!
  • Mom & Dad stopped by on their way to Washington, N.C.
  • Mom & Dad took me to lunch at one of my faves, Elmo's Diner.
  • I had an afternoon nap under my favorite down throw.
  • I had a date with Harry Potter this afternoon & now I am just 200 pages shy of finishing the 7th book!...then I'm going to start The Shack.
  • I'm about to snuggle up with Chris, my down throw, & some hot apple cider!

We're decorating our house for Christmas tomorrow...can't wait!!!

No comments: