#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Friday, August 29, 2008

A beautiful day for a baseball game...

Yankee Stadium...

there are almost no words to describe how amazing it was to be there. Although I have seen it many times on t.v., being there myself made it come to life.

Our seats were perfect & of course I took advantage of it & took over 100 pictures just while we were there. I also tried out the video capabilities on my camera & videoed the traditional 7th-inning singing of "Take me Out to the Ballgame" while I panned around the view of the stadium. Maybe by the time Abbey & I have seen a game at every baseball park I'll have a video of "Take me Out to the Ballgame" at every stadium!

We each enjoyed a slice of New York-style pizza & a hot dog while we were there...delicious!

It is such a shame that in just a short time the originial stadium will stand no more. It will always be known as "The House that Ruth Built".

The new stadium stands just across a 2-lane street from the original stadium & looks nearly just like it except it's bigger.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures...


No comments: