#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

New things...

I returned back home yesterday, Tuesday, with my grandparents. I enjoyed the visit home, but it was nice to be back in our house too. I have some new things to share.

I bought Sadie a new collar last Friday. I think it's absolutely adorable! Too bad it'll be too small for her all too soon.

Today at Target there was a huge pet clearance section & if you can imagine, I bought Sadie another toy! It's the cuttest little puppy that has a rattle & a squeaker in it. All the noise may get old very quickly.


These are a my new shoes! I absolutely love them! I wore them out for the first time today when I went shopping for Chris' birthday. They're simple ballet flats, but sometimes I think the simplest things are the cutest.



Check out this new scrapbook album I bought when we were home over the weekend. I of course had to make a trip to Hobby Lobby while we were home & I discovered it there at the great discount of 50% off. I love Hobby Lobby, but unfortunately the nearest one to us is more than 2 hours away. That actually might be the best thing for our budget though.


Our tulips started blooming while we were away this weekend. Here are some pictures of the ones that are open now. It looks like soon I'll have about 25 more blooming :-)!


I love new things!

No comments: