#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Friday, March 23, 2007

Home Again

Well, we'll be starting our trek back to Conyers for a visit this afternoon. We haven't been home since a couple of weekends after Christmas, so we're very excited to visit with our families at home again. Unfortunately, Sadie seems to be carsick....ewww. We're going to try some Benadryl to see if she'll just sleep the 6 1/2 hour trip home away. I hope it works!


The weather here has been so beautiful for the last few days. Sadie & I have been enjoying playing in the yard together before I'd leave for work at night. We've been taking our late afternoon walks to & Sadie has met lots of new friends down the street. She does love people! Here are some photos I shot of her playing outside with me this week. Isn't she adorable?

No comments: