#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Friday, April 18, 2014

Priceless moments.

The last few months haven't lent themselves to writing about all of the fun moments we've enjoyed. I'm learning to be ok with that-these priceless moments are forever in my mind, my heart, and thankfully I captured many with my camera too!

Owen's first banana pudding. With the exception of one year since her death, I remember Peppes on the anniversary of her death by making her banana pudding. I never make it any other day of the year. Some of my sweetest memories with Peppes were in the kitchen learning how to make important things like banana pudding. This year, Chris' family was in town. I let Owen help me stir the homemade pudding with the wooden spoon. It will continue to be an important tradition that I want to carry on. And, clearly he loved the banana pudding, Peppes would be delighted!
A breakfast conversation with BooBoo in March.

My silly cowboy.
 My little green monster-his new monster bath robe from Kohl's.

" Mowing with Daddy"


 Learning to love Daddy's hammock

Sweet faces.


Owen's first baseball game-Nashville Sounds, March 12th, 2014.






No comments: