#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Sunday, September 29, 2013

It's Fall Y'all...

I know it's fall because...

-There's a delightfully crisp feeling to the air in the mornings
-This week I cooked a pork loin with cinnamon apples in the crock pot...smelled (& tasted) just like fall
-I broke out my boots & wore them twice this weekend
-We went shopping for our little man some new jeans, little man shirts, & fall-attire
-I baked pumpkin spice cookies with chocolate chips
-Owen is now the proud owner of a "real baby" pumpkin & a mini-light up pumpkin
-If the tv is one, we're watching football. We were certainly watching yesterday when UGA beat LSU....Go DAWGS!
-I made a big pot of chili this afternoon...yummy!
-We have 2 trips to the pumpkin patch planned in the next 3 weeks

We love fall!


No comments: