#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Crushes.

Thought I'd share some things that I'm currently loving...

The Atlanta Braves...they're dominating their division & are playing great baseball that's just down right exciting to watch!

This cookbook (Dinner: A Love Story). I love the way that Jenny (I feel like I'm on a 1st-name basis with her after reading her stories) weaves her recipes throughout her family's stories. And I love that the premise of the book centers on the importance of family dinners which is something so important to me. I can't wait to try so many of her recipes. We've tried the pan seared scallops with the bacon corn hash...it's a must try!

I can't rave enough about my newest make-up find...NARS tinted moisturizer with SPF. I treated myself to a Cosmetic Market makeover one afternoon before Owen got out of school for the summer. I instantly loved the product & although it was a splurge, I'm so hooked on it that I don't think I'll go back to Clinique. I apply it with a foundation brush & it's enough coverage for me that I'm wearing it as a foundation & add powder on top. Love it!

Triscuit's new crackers made with brown rice & black beans are delicious. The Roasted Red Pepper ones are definitely my favorite. I love snacking on them, & interestingly enough, Owen loves them too!

I'd love to know some of your favorite recent finds!

No comments: