#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Holy Week.

This week is probably my favorite week of the entire year. I love Christmas and all of the preparations that go along with the season, but when it's all said & done I am usually left feeling exhausted despite all of the fun.
The Easter season is just the opposite for me. I enjoy preparing just my heart for Easter and am left feeling renewed and amazed by Christ's love for me.

This past Sunday at church, we had 3 children who gave their lives to the Lord. It was so joyous & touching to me and reminded me of when I too first believed. It also reminded me of how easy it is for me to loose sight of that moment in the busyness of everyday life.

My prayer for this Holy Week is to truly reflect on the sacrifice that Christ made for me. The chorus of the "Shadow of the Cross" resonates with me especially this week...

In the shadow of Your cross, I will live for all my days 
How could I forget the price You paid 
In the shelter of Your love I will give You all my praise 
In the shadow of Your cross I will stay 



No comments: