#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Saturday, February 19, 2011

snow day craft

I made this simple monogrammed canvas art last Thursday when I was temporarily snowed in...

Fortunately, I had been to Michael's on Tuesday & had bought things for a craft project.

I found the decorative canvas at Michael's in the bargain section for $3 (wish I had bought more). I bought a wooden 'T' from the $1 section to use as a pattern to trace onto the canvas before I painted (you could also print a template off of your computer or one of those awesome, fancy cricut machines I don't have). I bought a bottle of $.50 craft paint, a foam brush, & voila!

I love the way it unifies this little area in our hallway!
I'm linking up to...

1 comment:

Court said...

Cute! I love creating during bad weather.