#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Sunday, August 29, 2010

i was there too!

Tonight I was checking out one of my favorite blogs, The Lettered Cottage.
It's inspiring author, Layla, wrote about her weekend venture to the Nashville Flea Market.

I WAS THERE TOO! Oh, how I would have loved to run into Layla Palmer!

Chris & I went to the once-a-month flea market at the fairgrounds Saturday morning.
Since moving here, we've heard many people talk about it so figured we needed to check it out for ourselves.

We had no idea just how big this event is...we were only there for a couple of hours & spent time outdoors & in 5 or 6 partially-enclosed buildings full of all sorts of stuff!

We only bought one thing- a collectable glass Coke bottle from 1980 when UGA won the National Championship.

We didn't have as much time as we would have liked, so next month we're planning on spending more time there!

I'm hooked...

No comments: