#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Thursday, December 3, 2009

December!

Where November went I don't know, but December is here meaning it's only 22 days until Christmas!
Time sure does fly!

We have our tree up and the majority of the decorations out.
We had hoped to put up our icicle lights on Saturday, but with highs in the 40s & a prediction of rain turning to snow (that's right...SNOW), I don't think that's going to happen.
No sweat...that's my motto for myself this holiday season!
If it doesn't get done, it doesn't get done and that's OK.

We are hoping to finish up our Christmas shopping this weekend despite the weather.
Then I can start wrapping gifts with my beautiful papers thanks to Hobby Lobby (had to make a trip there over Thanksgiving to get some)!

Bring on more Christmas fun!

No comments: