#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Thursday, July 9, 2009

I HATE deer...

Yep, you heard me...I HATE deer.

I hate very few species of wildlife outside of snakes (ahhh!), spiders (ewww!), roaches (gross!), and mosquitoes (because they bite me!).
Now, I'm officially adding deer to the list.

I visitied our garden on Monday after being out of town over the weekend only to find that some obnoxious deer had eaten everything in my garden.

He ate the tomatoes that were just getting big,
he ate my tiny baby squash just coming on the vine after the big, beautiful yellow blooms,
he ate my zuchinni (I did salvage one!),
and he ate my cantaloupe vines.

In case he wasn't full & happy enough he came over & ate the beautiful hostas I had planted in our front yard.
Not only were they beautiful, but I put a lot of hard work into planting them & that's when I encountered the horrible poision ivy that left me itching like a mad woman for a week.

Enough said...I HATE deer!

No comments: