#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas festivities..

Christmas is fast approaching...only 17 days!!!

Saturday night Chris & I went to the Carolina Ballet's performace of the the Nutcracker & this afternoon we went to hear Handel's Messiah performed at the fabulous Duke Chapel (what an awesome place for a concert!). Both were great performances & we had a great time!

Tomorrow night is my 1st Christmas party. It'll be the only Christmas party I'm hosting this year, so I'm super excited. My Bible Study ladies are always such fun guests & I can't wait for all of the great food & fun we'll have. I'll have to share recipes for the delicious treats I'm making too!

We got our first Christmas card of the season (from Chris' grandmother) on Thursday, the same day I started making our Christmas cards. I'm hoping to have them all finished by Tuesday & in the mail. I love sending & receiving Christmas cards!!!

I love Christmas!

No comments: